As a part of “Women in Tech” Campaign, Accolite is hiring women technologists to be part of their team of innovators! Get the chance to shape your career while solving their client’s most complex digital challenges in diverse and collaborative environment.
Accolite believes diversity creates an inclusive environment that fuels innovation and creativity. And we are committed to create opportunities for women technologists who can lead the way, achieve their career goals, and deliver value to our teams and clients.
Application Deadline: October 22nd 2021, 6PM.
Job Description –
As a software developer, you will be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and
maintaining the system. You are passionate in understanding the business context for features built to
drive better customer experience and adoption.
• Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
• Comply with coding standards and technical design.
• Believes in systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts,
layouts, & etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
• Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing and maintainability of the code.
• Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
• Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to great quality of code at
• Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging, and updating current live system.
• Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easier.
• Work closely with analysts, designers, and other peer developers.
• Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
Eligibility Criteria –
Diversity hiring event for Software Development Engineer (SDE) role.
Applicable to diverse candidates from 2022 graduation batch with no active backlog & CGPA >6/10 or % >60%
Eligible Courses – B.E/B.Tech, MTech, MCA, Integrated Course.
Eligible Stream – CS/IT and Circuit streams.
Work Location – Bangalore / Mumbai / Gurugram
INR 5,00,000 & INR 8,00,000
Tenure Bonus –
Up to INR 3 lakhs, based on company guidelines and policy.
Only for Women Candidates. Check your email id for spelling/space issues. Incorrect mail IDs will not get any communication.
Accolite Information https://www.accolite.com/careers/shecodes
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.