About the Company
American Megatrends Technologies India PVT Ltd, AMI Founded in 1985 and known worldwide for AMIBIOS, The mission of AMI is to Power, Manage and Secure the world’s Connected Digital Infrastructure by providing best -in-class UEFI and Remote Management Firmware, Security Solutions, Development tools and Utilities to top-tier manufacturers of Desktop, Server, Mobile and Embedded /IoT Systems
- Number of Vacancies: | 60
- Target Degree and Branch: | B.E Computer Science, EEE, ECE, IT and MCA
- Batch (Graduation Year): | 2022
- Salary: | 4.00 LPA – 4.50 LPA
- Training period Duration: | No
- Designation: | System Software Engineer – Trainee
- Skill Set Required:
- – First Level of firmware/hardware/embedded/system/software development positions representing the most common point of entry into the organization.
- – Needs to be trained on programming skills and other AMI specific domain areas
- – Works under close supervision to acquire skills and knowledge.
- – Allocated assignments, routines tasks, small bug fixing, enhancement activities or testing activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- – Participate in AMI organized technical and domain training
- – Research, learn and understand concepts covered in the training
- – Successfully complete all training assignments to exhibit conceptual clarity
- – Participate in and observe team meetings / AMI US conference calls
- – Understand the technical or functional specification of task assigned with help from senior team members and self-studying other available resources.
- – Under direct supervision modify or test and occasionally develop small applications/enhancements according to technical or functional specifications and adhering to Delivery Schedules
- – AMI Coding Standards
- – AMI defined department procedures
- – AMI quality requirements
- Learn and use the project management tool used by team/project for reporting and documenting
- – Meet the roles and responsibility requirements as decided by organization for fulfilling quality and information security initiatives to meet business needs
- Joining Location: | Chennai
- Tentative Joining Date: | June 2022 (Tentative)
- Interview Location: | Virtual / Offline
- Tentative Selection process Start Date: | Nov 2021
- Gender Preference (If any): | No
- Academic % Cut-off (10th, 12th, Graduation): | 60 % in X and XII and 70% in final degree
- Selection Process: | Online test : Mettl Platform Test Duration : 3 hrs Technical Test -> Technical Interview 1 -> Technical Interview ->2 and HR Interview
- Bond to be Signed: | Yes
- Bond Details (if applicable): | 3 years value of 4.00 Lakhs
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.