At Broadridge, we’ve built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
We are seeking a Software Engineer (C++) to join our Trading FIX gateway Development team.
Itiviti is a world-leading technology provider for the capital markets industry. Trading firms, banks, brokers and institutional clients rely on Itiviti technology, solutions and expertise for streamlining daily operations, while gaining sustainable competitive edge in global markets.
We are continuously looking to expand our group of highly talented engineers for our smart, focused and creative team. As a member of the Trading Apps team you will be working on implementing and extending advanced modular applications and FIX gateways built on top of “Trading bricks” core platform which are used to support trading workflow, perform automated trading, data visualization and integrating with third-party systems.
- Designing, developing, testing and troubleshooting Itiviti applications
- Assisting Customer Services team with application development questions
- Engineering graduate
- Strong experience of of any Object oriented programming language
- Strong knowledge of base algorithms and data structures
- Attention to details, passion to improve your skills, responsibility, team work skills, punctuality
- Multi thread programming experience
- Advanced Unix user
- Strong Communication Skills
Additional requirements (as advantage):
- Applications development for Unix (Linux) experience
- Performance/resource troubleshooting experience
- Trading and exchanges knowledge
- Network protocols knowledge
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only