Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 (NTH) is a fresher’s hiring initiative to attract the best of 2022 engineering talent across the country. The objective of this initiative is to enable an equal opportunity for employment to the most deserving engineering talent in India. An enthusiastic engineering candidate should not miss this opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro!
Registration for Elite NTH 2021 will open from 23rd August’21. Online assessment will be tentatively held between 20th September ’21 – 25th September ’21.
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 65% or CGPA Equivalent to 65% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Only full-time courses. NO Part-time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree
Year of Passing
- B.E./B. Tech. (Compulsory Degree) / ME / MTech – 5 Year Integrated courses
Branch of Study
- All Branches Allowed.
- Except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
- Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro-rata basis
Join our WhatsApp Group for Instant and Latest job Updates!!
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of the Assessment Stage.
- The offer will be subject to all backlogs being clear.
- 2022- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of the selection process.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Every eligible candidate must go through the below online assessment, below details are appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
Candidates can choose any one of the programming languages for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
Last date to apply: 15th September 2021
Online assessment will be tentatively held between 20th September’21- 27th September’21.
It is entirely the responsibility of Wipro to permit/limit the participation of each candidate in the Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 recruitment process.
After clearing the online assessment, candidates will have to go through a business discussion round.
Reservations Parameters and selection procedure belong solely to the discretion of Wipro. Wipro is not obligated to disclose any information at any stage of the firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Elite NTH 2022” and the same will be responded to within 3 working days.