FamPay Hiring Marketing / Operations Intern – Apply Now for more details go through the page and join us on telegram or follow us om instagram.
With FamPay, teens can save, earn and pay using UPI, P2P, and card payments without the need to set up a bank account. They get a personalized UPI ID, a numberless prepaid card, and a payment link as well. FamPay aims at making banking smooth and fun for children. Users send money with FamPay just like they send pictures on Instagram.
Founded in 2019 by IIT Roorkee alumni and backed by some of the most respected investors around the world – Y-Combinator, Sequoia, Venture Highway, and the likes of Kunal Shah, Amrish Rao as angels. We are on a mission to drive 250 Million+ Indian teenagers on a smooth and fun-filled journey from cash to digital. We are raising a new, financially aware generation who understands the fundamentals of personal finance and is capable of making decisions in their best long-term interest.
About this role
Being an Intern at FamPay is fun and exciting. As an intern in the Marketing/Operations team, you are the one who is going to stay closest to the users. You’ll primarily be doing everything required to drive acquisition, engagement and retention. And trust us, nothing is more interesting than thinking about what can hook the teenagers.
You will make sure that all the projects and campaigns are executed at the highest quality and the product is delivered as per the brand standards.
Experience in working with an-early stage growing start-up. Work directly with the founders, and get the best learning experience you can ask for in an internship.
On the Job
- End to end planning and execution of experiments to acquire more users
- Engaging with our community online
- Measuring and analysing user data to take decisions
- Maintain relations with schools and other partners
- Interacting with target audience, understanding their problems and solving them
- Co-create content with influencers for online branding and marketing
- Is in pre-final or final year of bachelor’s degree
- Prior internship experience with a start-up
- Is available for a minimum of 3 months duration
- Has led a team/club/society in the past
- Empathetic, with a user-first attitude and a passion for community
- Has proven experience in community-building
- Proactive personality and knows how to get things done
- Takes ownership and has whatever it takes attitude
- Has a practiced ability to go deep into problems and solve at speed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic about early stage start-ups
- Experience with GSuite and SQL is a bonus
Certificate and Letter of recommendation
Chance to work full-time at FamPay
Merchandise: T-Shirts and Goodies
Why should you join us?
Every once a while, a product comes to life that makes people think, why this was not done earlier? The users love it, the investors dream about the great returns and the team feels the joy and pride every day. We have strong indicators for users and investors and we are building the team, that will have stories to tell all their life.
We believe that a great product is built by a high-quality team that finds purpose and joy in their work and we put heavy emphasis on having fun at work.
India’s first numberless card
Are numbers really required on the card when transacting offline? 🤔
With FamCard’s sleek, black, and numberless design, not only matches GenZ’s aesthetic style and resonates with their vibe but also takes security to a whole new level.
For issuing cards, we have partnered with IDFC Bank and VISA. While users get a virtual card instantly on signing up, the physical cards can be ordered through the app.
Everything UPI without a bank account
100M+ adults are paying through UPI, but 250M+ teens are not because they don’t have a bank account.
They’ve smartphones, they’re using the internet, they’re tech-savvy, but still, they don’t have access to it because most of them don’t have bank accounts. Well, it changes now! With FamPay, for the first time in India, teens can now get their own personalized UPI ID, without having a bank account!
Can you believe this? Such a tech-savvy audience was not on UPI.
The app has 1M+ registered users and a lot of users who love FamPay with 4.6+ on PlayStore (50k+ reviews).
Come join us on this exciting rocketship journey of innovation and creating impact.
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only