GSLABS hiring for Contractor Role from batch 2021 and 2022 apply now for more details go through the page.
GS Lab (Great Software Laboratory) is recognized for its digital product engineering expertise. Over the last 17 years, GS Lab has engineered 350+ complex products for 150+ customers. We work with the latest technologies such as AI/ML, 5G, IoT, Cloud.
We largely work with product companies in the US and Europe and their customers range from early-stage startups to large technology giants. Most of the work revolves around product architecture, development, QA, implementation, and customization.
GS Lab is a growing company with 25% CAGR for the last 5 years. They are 1500+ people strong and growing every month. With this growth, there are more and more opportunities for the employees. We have offices in the US, UK and 4 offices in India. We love technology, approximately 96% of our employees are engineers.
Product engineering is challenging and you need to innovate, stay on top of the latest technology trends and push the boundaries. GS Lab has built a culture of low hierarchy and meritocracy. We encourage our people to try new things, run PoCs and maintain an environment where people can approach each other and collaborate. Our policies are designed to be employee-centric and at the right point during the recruitment process, they would be discussed too.
More details at www.gslab.com
- GS LAB is hiring!
- Job Profile is for Contractor Role
- Job Type: Contract
- Work Location:Pune
- Offered CTC- 25 K per month for 6 Months initially to be confirmed on permanent basis based on performance grounds
Students passed out in 2021 or in final year passing out in 2022 to be considered
Science graduation is a must (BCA, BSc. Computer Science)
60% and above throughout – 10th , 12th , Graduation
No gaps or year down
Good problem solving and analytical skills
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Attention to detail
- Work with development teams and product leads to ideate software solutions
- Develop and manage well-functioning applications
- Technical documentation of your work for creating repository
- Before your interview we expect you to:
- Read about IT industry in India and research about GS Lab, you can start with our website
- Be prepared with your fundamental knowledge on concepts
- Be through with your project work so far, so you can explain those to our interviewers
- Keep your questions handy that you would like to know from us
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- IMPORTANT GUIDELINES
- Shortlisted candidates must be available for a further online interview process
- Candidates should be available for immediate joining
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only