JUSPAY is a Payments Exchange connecting merchants, payment providers and banks. With deep focus on delivering seamless payments UX at scale we are trusted partners for all major internet companies in India. After surpassing 200M SDK installs, building systems handling the highest payments traffic in India of 2000 transactions per second, we are now making the next stride to power end to end payments for India.
Juspay Think Big with Functional Programming is open to all engineering students pursuing their final year in B.Tech/ B.E. degrees (graduating year – 2022) across branches.
- Challenge is open to engineering students pursuing their final year in B.Tech/ B.E. degrees (graduating year – 2022) across branches.
- The participating students can be from any specialization/domain.
- There is no restriction on the number of participants from an Institute.
- Modification of details post-registration closure will not be allowed.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited during the online coding challenge. Any cases of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification of the concerned candidates.
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the individual.
Online Assessment –
- Registered participants will undergo an online coding challenge where they will be tested on their basic coding skills. Based on their test scores, participants will be shortlisted to proceed to the next stage.
- You’ll be notified via email regarding the details of the coding challenge.
- The assessment will be of 90 minutes to be taken in one sitting.
- Evaluation criteria would include, but not limited to, the test score, time taken to complete the test, the quality of your code, resume, etc.
2-Days Hackathon –
- Shortlisted participants will then take part in a 2-Days Hackathon.
- Details of this round will be shared with shortlisted participants only.
Prizes & Rewards:
- The shortlisted candidates will be hired as full-time Interns for Six months (if possible, can be extended to 8-12 months) and will be converted to full time completely on the basis of their performance (work performance).
- Internship stipend will be INR 40,000 per month.
- Full time offered candidates will be compensated with INR 13-15 Lakhs per annum.
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only