Monocept Hiring Software Engineer (.Net) – 0-4 year of Experience Candidates are Eligible Apply Now, for more details Go through the page.
Monocept (www.monocept.com) is an India based Software Development Company, formed with the objective of solving complex problems and delivering engineering excellence by way of developing excellent Software Applications.
Monocept stands for singularity & focus, represented by one while the problem is represented by the variable “X” which conveys that we are constantly looking to find and solve problems. The name also defines our internal culture where every employee focuses on finding and solving for ‘X”. From our offices spread across Hyderabad, Gurugram, Mumbai and New York, we’re solving some of the most complexes of the problems for our insurance, media and e-commerce clients.
About the Role:
Dot Net- Software Engineer is responsible to design, develop, and configure software systems to meet requirements and responsible for delivery of end-to-end systems from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance to delivery. He/she is responsible for delivering in Agile manner and follows all the software development processes.
- Develops web and/ or mobile based frontend and backend applications.
- Responsible to develop and design of modules working on the given architecture.
- Responsible to actively work on each stage of Agile methodologies.
- Provides engineering support when building, deploying, configuring and supporting systems under development.
- Works upon the new requests assigned to him and develop those features.
- Writes design documents
- Resolves and troubleshoots the problems and complex issues
- Reports any blockers to his lead and helps unblock quickly
- Reports work progress and any problems faced to the Lead
- Understands and evaluates complex data models
- Participates in software development activities such as designing, coding and debugging applications as required
- Collaborates on new features and user experience improvements
- Actively participates in team meetings, by preparing and delivering accurate estimates and progress on work assignments
- Experience in Dot Net technologies and should demonstrate deep understanding of C#, ASP.net, ADO.net, MVC Pattern, SQL Server, Object oriented concepts and database normalization concepts.
- Should have good understanding of writing secure software and should be aware of SQL injection and also other web vulnerabilities.
- Should be knowledgeable in writing high performance code including SQL stored procedures, ADO.net, Enterprise Application Blocks.
- Experience with Maverick.net, XML, XSLT, WCF, design pattern and cloud computing is a plus.
- Experience working with Visual Studio 2010, Team Foundation Client, and managing code bases from a TFS or SVN repository.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly passionate about technology and the work he does
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/BCA/MSc/BSc/(Any computers background).
- 0-4 years of total experience in Dotnet development
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only