Spot (by NetApp) is looking for a superstar commercially oriented and experienced Solutions Engineer to work with major enterprises and high growth startups. This is an opportunity to join a young Rocketship company that hit its first $10M ARR in under one year, with no sales team, and is now on a very steep growth trajectory as a part of NetApp.
Responsibilities (what You Will Do)
- Help Fortune 500 companies (our customers) to optimize and accelerate their Cloud journey in an optimized way, using the latest cloud computing technologies (across AWS, GCP and Azure)
- Help engineers understand application architectures and integration approaches, with full responsibility for pre-sale/post-sale cycle from a technical point of view
- Develop superb Sales Engineering skills (DevOps workflows, containerized applications, etc.) as part of an amazing team
- Acquire deep applied knowledge of the Cloud Ecosystem, experience its incredible growth, and write and participate in technical content creation (blogs, webinars etc.)
- Build world-class expertise on cutting edge cloud technologies across the 3 major cloud providers and containerized platforms to become a trusted advisor
- Have your opinion valued as a technical resource to the Sales team at Spot, while helping guide the future of the product and company vision
- Be part of a startup, within a big public company, on its way to hit $100M in ARR.
- Uses in-depth product knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales staff and the customer through sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Assists the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and may prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer products/applications/solutions.
- May create detailed design and implementation specifications for complex products/applications/solutions.
- May build a mini-application based on customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping and/or product demo for client.
- May provide consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation.
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.