As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Gracenote, a Nielsen company, provides music, video, and sports content along with technologies to the world’s hottest entertainment products and brands. Gracenote is the global standard for music and video recognition which is supported by the largest source of entertainment data. Gracenote features descriptions of more than 200 million tracks, TV listings for 85+ countries and statistics from 4,500 sport leagues and competitions.
|Date posted||Oct 19, 2021|
|Qualification||BE / B Tech / MCA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject|
- Understand the functional domain, business objectives and solution requirements
- Contribute to feature development and solution engineering
- Collaborate with Product, Design and other internal stakeholders
- Minimize complexity and help build resilient and performant architectures
- Follow Agile & Scrum methodologies as development and delivery methodology
Must have skills:
- Good grip on computer science fundamentals like data structures, algorithms, design patterns and data modelling concepts
- Strong problem solving, logical skills and deductive reasoning
- Proficiency on one or more programming languages like C#, Java, Python, etc.
- Basic understanding of RDBMS like MS SQL Server / MySQL
Good to have skills:
- Knowledge of NoSQL datastores like Cassandra and Redis
- Basic understanding of working with public cloud environments like AWS / Azure
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and Devops practices
- BE / B Tech / MCA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 0-1 years of relevant developmental experience / exposure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and open-to-experiment environment
- Work independently and be one of the key members driving the discourse of development of the associated projects
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.