Paypal Hiring Software Development Engineer from fresh graduates apply now, for more details go through the post.
PayPal’s Risk Product Development team, Chennai is looking for a talented and highly motivated seasoned Software Engineer-1 to join the team. The candidate should have full stack experience and comfortable working with front-end and back-end tech stacks. Should be self-motivated and possess creative problem solving skills.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, india|
|job Role||Software Development|
- Be able to independently design, code and test complex features and mentor junior engineers.
- Drive both technology and product innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development
- Identify any product/functionality gaps and collaborate internal product and technology teams to define the necessary development to support solution delivery.
- Pro-active response in identifying and troubleshooting integration or technical issues.
- Supporting your applications and/or services as and when required on a 24×7 basis.
Experience with web front end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Webpack, LESS, Bootstrap.
Good understanding and experience applying advanced object-oriented design and development principles and familiar with Java and frameworks (for eg. Spring)
Experience with unit testing and tools.
Experience using industry standard software development tools (IDE / Version Control / Continuous Integration).
Strong Debugging and Problem resolution skills.
Excellent Communication and soft skills.
Expertise in online payments and related domains is a plus
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only