Successive Technologies hiring Trainee Business Analyst for Noida location from 2022 check your eligibilility, for more details.
About the Company
Successive Technologies Pvt Ltd – At Successive Technologies, we are committed to deliver value-driven solutions and scalable results for the success of our clients, partners and communities. Our values are our core foundation, and we take great pride in them. They define who we are, and shape what we aspire to be.
|Number of hires||10|
|Designation||Trainee Business Analyst for 6 months/ Associate Business Analyst after completion of 6 months trainee.|
|Target Degree and Branch||B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MBA|
|Batch (Graduation Year)||2022|
|Salary||Stipend: 15-18K and CTC: 4-5 LPA|
|Training period Duration||2-3 Months|
Skill Set Required
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
- Candidates should have basic knowledge of Business Analysis terminologies like SDLC, Wireframing, Agile etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Aware of documentation formats like business requirements document (brd), functional requirements document, high-level design (hld) & detailed-level design (dld).
- Should be able to create flow charts & process flow diagrams for the project.
- Work with a team to create documents that will meet the business/project/client’s requirements.
- Maintain accurate project documentation.
- Attend initial meetings with the client to collect requirements and prepare project documents.
- Coordinate with developers to build and implement technology solutions in an agile manner.
Tentative Joining Date: | December 2021
Interview Location: | Successive Technologies: E-29, E Block, Budh Vihar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Interviews will happen at their Office Premises
Tentative Selection process Start Date: | 22nd Nov 2021
Gender Preference (If any): | NA
Academic % Cut-off (10th, 12th, Graduation): | Min 65% in all academic
Selection Process: | 1st round: Online Test
2nd round: Group Discussion
3rd round: HR Round
Bond to be Signed: | 18 months of bond
Bond Details (if applicable): | If the employee leaves the organization before completing their Bond period then they need to pay 2,00,000 amounts as compensation
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only