Tarana Hiring Software Engineer Intern/Freshers Apply Now for More Details Go through the page.
Tarana was founded in 2009 to research, develop, and commercialize at mass scale a whole new take on wireless access. It is powered by the efforts of smart PhDs from advanced radio architecture research teams (first from Berkeley, then from several other leading universities), along with Silicon Valley wireless industry pioneers with decades of deep experience in multi-radio systems. Tarana’s technology combines a suite of unique algorithm innovations with expert implementation to create the industry’s first truly viable 5G wireless technology, commercially available today.
We’re funded by Khosla Ventures, EchoStar, Greg Wyler, AT&T, Deutsche Telekom, and a number of global private investors.
You will be working on design, development and integration of software modules on multi-core processing platforms for various aspects of wireless communication systems. You will get the opportunity to learn state of art wireless technologies such as OFDM/5G, serialization protocols like gRPC, software defined networking (OpenConfig, Yang) and high performance C/C++ server development.
You will learn how take features to their completion, to understand critical issues and come up with optimal solutions to resolve them. You should willing to learn and collaborate with other team members.
|job role||Systems Software (India|
|job type||Internship to Full Time|
You job responsibilities will also include:
Creating and maintaining accurate design, test documents
Developing features, and the validating them on Tarana’s wireless communication system platforms
Developing models, unit tests and testing frameworks (using C++, C and python) for extensive testing and simulation of all software modules
- Pursuing BTech/BE or equivalent, MTech/ME or equivalent. Preferred majors are Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical Engineering/IT.
- Demonstrated software development experience in modern C++, C and/or Python.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: Data Structures and Algorithms, computer networks (TCP/IP) and protocols, network/cloud programming, Linux operating system internals, real-time OS, multi-threaded software development, embedded systems.
Nice to have:
- Experience with version control systems (git), collaboration tools (wikis, ticket systems)
- Knowledge of OFDM/LTE/WiFi wireless protocols
- Knowledge of C/C++ compile/build tools (make, bazel, ant etc)
- We will be paying very attractive stipends based on your ability and experience level.
We are open for internships of all kinds as long as it is for at least 2 months. We will also consider MTech students looking for industrial course work.
The best performers will also get a chance to apply for a full-time position at the Company at the end of their internship.
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only