PURPOSE & OVERVIEW
This role(Associate Software Engineer) will support our Merchandise Planning and Assortment capability for the enterprise with primary responsibility for JDA and Custom applications. This is a technical role that will support MP&A Team with focus on Java, .Net, PL/SQL Development and Support for functional technology teams within Victoria Secret &Co. Work responsibilities will include executing full SDLC activities in enhancing existing or implementing new functionality in close collaboration with Business. Associate will report to a Bangalore based Manager.
- Execute production support duties including:
- Break / fix support with a goal to reduce repetitive failures and the overall number of failures.
- Monitor and resolve system performance issues.
- Follow the regular shift from 10:30 Am – 7:30 PM to coordinate work activities with other Bangalore team members.
- Assist Team in resolving and identifying system issues by providing application knowledge and expertise..
|Position:||Associate Software Engineer|
|Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka, IN|
|Job Area:||Information Technology|
- Scripting ( Any)
- Java/ .Net basic understanding would be a plus
- Oracle (PL/SQL)
- Excellent Communication and Documentation Skills
- 0-2 years of technical experience with Java JSP/Scripts
- Excellent database skills using Oracle and PL/SQL.
- Willing to get cross skilled over .Net / Java
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal, collaboration and problem-solving skills
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.